Are you living the life you want?
Have you spent your entire life taking care of everyone and everything, acting as others expected, and always striving for perfection?
Then, welcome. You’re in the right place!
You may have heard how special you are, how personable, accomplished, caring, and self-assured you are. Then there’s the voice in your head saying… “if they only knew.” If they only knew the real me — inadequate, fearful, insecure, anxious, depressed, undeserving and so on.
Does any of this sound like you?
On the outside, it looks like you’ve got everything together. Yet underneath it all, you’re suffering and to make it worse you blame yourself.
The emotional pain can be unbearable. The fear and constant feeling of overwhelm – paralyzing. The depression and anxiety – isolating.
Your critical voice tells you you’re not good enough and you’re always comparing yourself to others and falling short.
You know you should be taking better care of yourself yet you struggle with your weight, poor eating habits, and sedentary lifestyle. You beat yourself up because wanting to be healthy should come naturally.
You feel trapped within the confines of your life and you see no way out.
But you haven’t given up.
- You’ve searched for answers, for relief… and have tried many things to break out of your cocoon. It comes naturally for the caterpillar and now you’re ready to learn how to release yourself.
- You have this knowing that the true you is really in there somewhere.
- It’s time for you to break the barriers of self-limitation.
It’s not your fault.
You’ve grown up with belief systems that were given to you by well-meaning adults who were doing the best they could with what they knew. You didn’t know how to identify and release your pain. No one taught you.
You’ve always done what you were told to do, to feel loved and accepted.
How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
Now it’s time to learn to make the coming years the most productive, fulfilling and empowering ones ever.
- You can find the place within you where you know your own self worth; the part of you that is pure love and self acceptance.
- You can explore and learn new things about yourself without self-criticism, judgment, or fear.
- You can learn to let go of perfectionism, negativity, conflict, self-doubt, and stress.
- You can learn to honor your body and nourish it in a healthy way to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- You can learn the power of self-love and positive thinking, to brighten your life.
- You can experience freedom and joy and become a confident woman, embracing the satisfaction of living the life you want.
I’m here to tell you that if you’re willing, you can create the life you want. I did it. And I’ve been where you are now.
Despite feeling as if I didn’t belong and the many harsh curve balls life threw at me, I found courage and delight while embracing the concept of personal transformation. I continue to leave old ways behind and welcome a new and balanced approach to a fulfilling lifestyle. You might say I’ve been leaving my cocoon behind.
My name is Margit Anderson and I can offer you unwavering guidance, support, and encouragement from a place of sincerity, love, and compassion. By sharing my knowledge and experience, I will show you how to transform your emotional pain into a meaningful life in which you love and accept yourself as you are today.
You are on a pathway to self-awareness. I believe in you and your ability to free yourself and I will be there by your side cheering for you every step of the way.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Believe in yourself, spread your wings, and fly.
As a Transformational Life Coach I’ve coached people like you:
- Joan, a 51 year old executive, left a soul crushing job in the corporate world to follow her passion for helping others make similar transitions into a life they dreamed of.
- Mary, a 62 year old highly successful overachiever gained the confidence to stop and look within and let go of belief systems and habits that no longer served her.
- As Nancy’s self-love and acceptance blossomed she learned to manage her depression and found a natural desire to nourish her body and live a healthier lifestyle.
- Elaine, 57, came to see that her lifelong need to control everyone and everything around her originated from the insecurity and lack of self-esteem she learned as a young child. What a relief – to let go and live free.
What do you really want the rest of your life to look and feel like?
Don’t wait another day to find out. Take the first step now.
Schedule a private Transform Your Life Breakthrough Session so I can learn about your struggles and pain, and your hopes and dreams to guide you to the best program to start your transformation and move towards recognizing the magnificent woman you have always been.
Not quite ready to find out?
That’s your choice and I respect it. Let’s please stay connected in the meantime.
To get you headed in the right direction I’ll send you my unique Self Care Quiz right away and you’ll also get my Wings To Wellness Ezine with regular tips, ideas, and inspiration to set yourself free. Total value $ 57.00; yours free. Just click here.